Select a Category:
2012 Moto Guzzi Norge GT 8V
Available colors: Competition Black
Discounted 2012 model!
These Hot Deals are all bikes that have never been sold or titled, and therefore get their full warranty beginning when purchased.
Fitted with the latest version of the 8v Twin-cylinder engine and a substantial level of new components. The New Norge GT 8v has been developed for enhanced comfort, performance and handling.
New components include:
• New forks and rear shock for improved handling and corner stability, even while fully loaded
• New electrically adjusted windshield
• New 8v engine with more torque and power: 104Nm torque@ 5,500 and 102bhp.
• New fairing with improved wind protection and noise reduction for rider and pillion
• Easier to read instrument panel with trip computer, re-positioned closer to rider
• Anti slip seat with body forming foam for rider and pillion comfort
• Factory fitted centre stand with improved lever arm design
• Vibration damping footrests
This fascinating touring now has a twin transverse 90° V-series "Quattrovalvole" engine, the most powerful among the family of engines produced in Mandello Lario and has now reached the peak of its technical and performance specification.
Type: 90° V-shaped twin cylinder, four-stroke, air cooled
Displacement: 1,151 cc
Max output: 102 HP at 7,000 rpm
Max torque: 76.7 ft lbs at 5500 rpm
Exhaust system: stainless steel with central equalizer and with 3-way catalytic converter with two Lambda probes (Euro 3)
Final drive: CARC compact reactive cardan shaft drive system; double cardan joint and floating bevel gear set, drive ratio 12/44 = 1 : 3.666
CHASSIS, SUSPENSION AND BRAKES
Front suspension: telescopic hydraulic fork with 45 mm stanchions and adjustable spring preload
Rear suspension: single arm with progressive linkage and monoshock with adjustable rebound and ergonomic dial for setting preload
Front brake: dual 320 mm stainless steel floating discs and calipers with 4 horizontally opposed pistons - ABS
Rear brake: 282 mm stainless steel fixed disc, floating calliper with 2 parallel pistons - ABS
Tires: 120/70 ZR17" (front) - 180/55 ZR17" (rear)
Max length: 86.4 inches (2,195 mm)
Max width: 34.25 inches (870 mm)
Height: 44.2 inches (1,125 mm)
Saddle height: 31.9 inches (810 mm) (-1.2 inch/30mm with lowered gel saddle available as an option)
Dry weight: 566 pounds (257 Kg)
Fuel tank capacity: 6 gallons (23 liters) (including 1 gallon/4 liter reserve)
Sale price: $12,990.00
*Tax and license fees apply to Washington State residents only.